The following policy statement covers the use of personal assistants.
High income consultants may choose to make use of a personal assistant to enable them to increase
their overall performance.
Presently, the Australian Taxation law does not allow for a consultant to claim a deduction for the cost
of a personal assistant. The company is deemed the employer of such staff and will attend to
payment and other employer obligations. In return the company requires an indemnity to be signed by
the consultant, using an assistant, undertaking to reimburse the company for all associated costs.
No personal assistants are to be appointed without prior consultation with management. All personal
assistants must have the agent’s representative qualifications. Any employment contract shall be at
the sole discretion of the company. Personal Assistants are bound by the same code of conduct as any Our Company sales consultants.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents