Staff Members Purchasing Property
In accordance with their letter of appointment and individual Employment Agreement, a consultant should ensure that the Estate Agents Act Section 55 covering the purchase of property listed for sale by the company is followed.
If a consultant considers that there is conflict in this area, with either themselves or a direct member of their family, a Director should be advised accordingly. There is the possibility that early notification of such conflict could result in a successful outcome for the consultant, the vendor and the company.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents