Vendor Communication and Feedback
In this procedure, the Sales Consultant maintains regular communication with the Seller. This procedure starts with the agency agreement. It ends when settlement is complete or at the end of the agency agreement.
The Sales Consultant needs to keep in regular communication with the seller because:
- They need to know that the company is working for them
- Their needs and requirements may change without the company knowing.
- Only the Managing agent contacts the Seller.
- Contact the Seller in person or by telephone if possible. Otherwise by fax or letter.
- Make a written contact plan and keeps a diary of all contact with the Seller
- Contact the Seller to report progress and observations:
- After every inspection and ‘open for inspection’
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents