Management Review Of Listings
In this procedure, the Sales Manager reviews the progress of sales appraisals and sales listings, discussing them with the Sales Consultants if necessary.
The Sales Manager may need to review sales activities:
- To give guidance or encouragement to individual sales consultants on their performance
- To suggest changes in the way a sales consultant is managing a sales listing.
- If any sales consultant is not achieving targets, discusses this with the sales consultant, provides guidance and encouragement, agrees on action to improve performance.
- If required, reallocates sales listings to other sales consultants.
- If required discusses progress of individual sales appraisals or sales listings with their listing sales consultants and helps them to improve their strategy.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents