Dress and Behaviour
All consultants are expected to dress in Professional Business Attire.
Consultants must be aware that the actions and impressions that they convey to the public, both during and after business hours, are important to their own personal development and the growth and success of the company.
The only time that it is acceptable to not wear a tie is when you are not dealing with the public. At all other times, while you are in meetings with clients, you must have a collar and tie on.
- Consultants are required to maintain their motor vehicle in a clean and undamaged condition. Car
interiors should be clean and uncluttered at all times.
- If Sales Agents choose to wear the Uniform, they must wear this in its entirety, and adhere to the Uniform Policy
- It is compulsory for all administration staff to wear the company uniform. Administration staff must wear black enclosed shoes at all times, open toe sandals are not permitted.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents