Tenure Of Vendor
The following points serve to establish the status of a Vendor
- Must be registered in system and Tasks have been set. Having completed a Market Appraisal you need to make contact with your client according to the tasks.
- If you attend a Market Appraisal and find that a colleague has completed a Market Appraisal at the property and has proof of regular contact, then you will be doing this Market Appraisal on their behalf.
- If another Real Estate Agency exclusively lists your Market Appraisal there is no future claim over tenure.
- Sales Consultants buyer is not necessarily your Vendor. Another colleague may have done a Market Appraisal on their home and registered them with tasks set, if this is the case the client must be passed back to the agent who registered them.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents