Meeting With Presenter
This procedure covers the matters that must be discussed during the daily meeting between the Vendor Manager and the Presenter.
On a daily basis, the Vendor Manager must meet with the presenter to communicate the following:
- previous days contacts
- today’s contacts
- follow- ups required/ completed
- update OFI times if necessary
The Vendor Manager shall attend the meeting with pen and diary in preparation to discuss relevant issues.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents