Directors Guarantee and Indemnity
The following procedure outlines the conditions for obtaining a Vendor or Purchasers Directors Guarantee.
A Vendor Directors guarantee should be used when a property is listed for sale where a company is the
owner of that property.
Both Directors or a Director and the Secretary should sign the guarantee.
When the guarantee has been signed, it is necessary to attach a copy of the authority agreement. It is also “preferable” that the witness to the agreement is not the listing or selling agent.
A Purchasers Directors Guarantee must be considered when a property is purchased by a company.
See Vendor Directors Guarantee Directors Guarantee.doc.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents