Weekly Sales Meetings
In this procedure, the sales team conducts its weekly sales meeting.
This procedure applies to the sales team and occurs every Tuesday at the office at 8.30am.
For the sales team to operate as a team, members need to know what is going on in sales activity across the company. This way they can:
- Be aware of trends
- Help each other by offering viewpoints, support and advice.
- Measure their progress towards targets
- Create the best possible marketing program for all properties
Management needs to be aware of the sales activity and success rate so that they can:
- Help the business to develop and operate well
- Help sales team members achieve their targets
- Ensure that the company is providing the highest standard of service to clients
- Improve the sales procedures of the company.
- Keeping statistics of sales activity and success over time is a valuable tool for process improvement and business planning.
- Prepares the agenda including:
- Open for inspection list review for the coming Saturday
- Property run list
- Discuss company operations as needed
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents