Keys and Key Safes
The following procedure covers the issue and installation of Key Safes.
- Upon listing the property, a key safe may be obtained the Office
- A record of the key safe taken shall be made in the log book with the appropriate number and the address of the property. The log book is in numerical order.
- Place the key safe in a position that is accessible by agents when carrying out inspections and attached to a fixed object such as a steel security door, tap or gas meter
- Upon the sale of the property, all key safes are to be returned to the office and crossed out in the log book.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents