Under Offer Email Advice
To advise all sales staff that a property is under offer. This procedure ensures all salespeople are advised if an offer is taken on a listing so that they can then follow up any buyers who may have looked at the property to give them the opportunity of making an offer.
- SP takes an offer on a property
- SP opens email and sends a bulk email to all SP’s
- In the Subject section enter the words “UNDER OFFER”
- In the main body write the address of the property with advice on when the offer is expected to be presented.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents