Enquiries and Appraisals
To ensure that all Vendor and Purchaser enquires are registered.
- All buyer enquires, that pass via reception, are asked if they have dealt with the company or anyone from the office before.
- If the person has not been registered in the past, they are logged in the Buyer Enquiry Register, located at reception and then allocated on a rotation basis.
- Vendor enquires that pass via reception are asked if if they have dealt with the company or anyone from the office before.
- If the person has not been registered in the past, they are logged in the Vendor Enquiry Register and allocated to sales consultants on rotation. Sales consultants must qualify first to receive this enquiry – directors to nominate.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents