Targets For The Sales Team
This document sets performance targets for Sales Consultants. These targets apply to all Sales Consultants. Supervisors set individual targets for trainees according to their stage of development. Each office and each individual sales person will have goals for the month, quarter and year. Without a goal being set for all aspect of your business success will be impossible to achieve. Targets will be for prospecting, appraisals, listings, sales and income.
Goal setting is a useful motivator for sales staff. It provides a yardstick for performance and makes staff accountable for their time.
For best staff morale it should be a form of encouragement and a ‘game’. It should not carry a threat of dismissal for under performance in itself. It may help detect under performance that management and the staff member can reverse through communication and professional development.
- Each Sales Consultant conducts at least ten sales presentations every four weeks.
- Sales appraisals and presentations have a one in six strike rate of listing on the spot
- Sales People should list approximately 2-4 listings every month
- Sales listings have an eighty percent strike rate, leading to three sales every four weeks.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents