Relations With Other Agents
We encourage all staff to maintain cordial relations with competitor agents and realise that natural
friendships often evolve as a result of frequent contact. However, such relationships must not be
allowed to prejudice loyalty to Our Company, our vendors or our work colleagues.
Disparaging comments about competitors will only breed distrust and are not in a consultant’s or the company’s long term interests. Likewise, public comment about a colleagues’ behavior is disloyal and unworthy. Any such issues should be dealt with quickly in a face to face manner and in the presence of the Sales Managers/Directors.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents