Our company policy in relation to the donation of funds to recognised charities, church groups, schools,
sporting clubs etc., is based on assisting the community and promoting the name of Our Company.
It is not company’s practice to promise a donation to gain a listing; this practice is deemed unethical. However, if a listing is gained by an agent on the promise of a donation then this is deemed to be a
discount commission in which normal conditions apply for the spreading of costs between the
company and the consultant. Donations can only be paid following the sale of the property.
To ensure the matter is clear, the following policy applies:
- No employee of the company is to promise a charitable institution a donation in order to gain a listing. Further, no mention of a discount is to be inserted on any authority.
- Donations must not be discussed by any staff member with a staff member of a charitable institution at any stage during the listing or sale process.
- Donations must be supported by a letter from a Director, which accompanies the cheque acknowledging our ongoing business relationship.
- The quantum of a donation should not exceed 10% of the commission
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents