Using Administration Team Members
The administration team has its own responsibilities in the company operation. Whilst the sales team and the property management team may ask for assistance with their work, this must be within the law, within company rules and must not place an unfair burden. If the administration team does work that is outside its normal operation, this could break the law, breach company security or cause employee stress.
Sales Team Members & Property Management Team Members
Do not ask the administration team to do work:
- For which they do not hold a licence or qualification, such as submitting an offer or signing a
- That places an unfair burden on them, such as asking them to do work that you should be
- That works around the lines of communication in the company, such as looking up
- If you have a special project that requires more work than usual, discuss it with management.
They may be able to arrange extra resources for you
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents