Gaining Extended Authority Period
This procedure applies to all sales listings where the agency agreement has, or is about to, expire.
A property may not have sold by the end of the agency agreement. If the Seller remains motivated, a successful sale may just take a little more time.
The Sales Consultant may negotiate with the Seller to extend the agency agreement. If the Seller agrees to extend the agreement, the Sales Consultant must review all aspects of the marketing plan including the price of the property.
Reassesses the motivation of the Seller and, if the Seller is motivated:
- Reviews the needs analysis
- Reviews the price
- Reviews the marketing plan
- Invites the seller to sign a new agency agreement
- Changes to sales listing details
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents