Property Previously Sold By Our Company
This policy confirms the status of a general enquiry and the rights of a sales consultant to any subsequent listing.
If a general enquiry is received, then it is presumed that the potential vendor has forgotten the
name of the consultant from whom he/she originally purchased. The fact that the potential vendor is listed on a mailing list will not necessarily entitle a consultant to an automatic listing.
In the normal course of events such enquiry will be recorded in the Market Appraisal book located at reception and give to the next consultant.
To protect themselves against losing contact with past purchasers, consultants must make regular recorded contact, either in person, by telephone or in writing; this will ensure that the past purchaser never forgets their ongoing involvement.
- Buyer Communication
- Buyer Inquiry Source Recording
- Commission Information
- Conducting Sales Meetings
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents