This procedure contains actions necessary for the preparation of an auction.
- When an Auction is booked, ensure that the Auctioneers Diary has the booking registered.
- It is the Listing Consultant’s responsibility to ensure that the auctioneer is provided with a complete set of documents and activity report at least 24 hours prior to the auction.
- It is the Listing Consultants responsibility to ensure the Auctioneer is booked and knows of the booking and that adequate staff attend the auction and post sale sign-up.
- An Auction Running Sheet must be completed prior to the Auction Day for the Auctioneer to follow
- Auction Authorities and Offers
- Auction Conduct and Assisting
- Auction Day
- Auction Flowers
- Auction Tasks
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents