This procedure contains the instructions for ordering flowers for auctions.
- On Monday, see if there are any upcoming Auctions and, if so, flowers need to be ordered as follows.
- Once flowers have been ordered, mark task as Complete
- All requests for auction flowers are to be sent via email Monday of each week advising of the address and which office they are to be delivered to
- Links showing the photos of the house being auctioned are to be sent through Monday or as near as – but definitely before Wednesday
- Any delivery requests outside of normal delivery to the office/s on Fridays are to be emailed to…
- The date the delivery is required (timed deliveries can be done, but there may be a surcharge depending on where and what time of day – am or pm is fine
- The name of the person they are going to
- The delivery address
- The message on the card that is to be sent with the flowers
- The cost of the flowers (the usual is $35) from time to time an Agent may request in writing to upgrade from a standard bouquet to a prestige bouquet ($65) this is ok to do, however, you must email advertising coordinator at the time so as it can be costed to the property. The Agent pays the difference in cost here.
If the extra delivery details meet the requirements as in item 3, then it might be easy enough to copy and send on letterhead.
- When flowers have been delivered, advise listing agents and place on their desks
- Auction Authorities and Offers
- Auction Conduct and Assisting
- Auction Day
- Auction Preparation
- Auction Tasks
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents