This procedure contains the instructions for the notation of and contact of prospective bidders.
- All interested purchasers’ names and phone numbers to be put on front of listing file. Should there be an acceptable offer all reasonable attempts must be made to contact all other purchasers by a neutral sales consultant.
- All offers to be put to the vendor/s including the details of enquiries to purchasers who could not be contacted. The vendor/s may decide to accept the sale immediately or wait until 5.00pm the next business day.
- Auction Authorities and Offers
- Auction Conduct and Assisting
- Auction Day
- Auction Flowers
- Auction Preparation
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents