This procedure contains the instructions for staff prior to, and on Auction day.
- Auction This Week sash to be placed on board Monday prior to the day.
- On the Monday prior to Auction check to see if contracts are in the file; if not follow up urgently.
- Letterbox drop (Invitation to Attend and Auction) of street 3 days prior to Auction.
- Listing Consultant and Auctioneer to meet with Vendor 3 days prior to Auction Day to discuss campaign, set reserve price and sign 32’s.
- On the night before the Auction, the Listing Consultant must contact Vendor and wish them all the best for the day.
- On the morning of auction, the listing consultant is required to erect boards and flag by 8.30am, and remove immediately after the auction is completed.
- Duty Auction Staff to arrive ½ hour prior to Auction
- Consultants to be dressed in professional business attire (dark suit, jacket, polished shoes etc)
- Name tags must be worn
- Auction Authorities and Offers
- Auction Conduct and Assisting
- Auction Flowers
- Auction Preparation
- Auction Tasks
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents