Principal purpose of position
Assesses staff training requirements and creates programs to meet career development needs. Plans, administers and conducts training seminars such as technical skills or employee relations issues.
Managing conflict resolution, team building, or employee skill evaluations might be included in responsibilities. Assesses effectiveness of training.
Essential job functions:
- Conducts programs to develop employee skills and impart organization practices and policies.
- Researches and evaluates training resources, suggests new topics and methods and could contract with vendors for special training services.
- Administration Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Finance Manager
- First Aid Officer
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents