Principal purpose of position
A quality manager, also known as quality monitoring manager, is the main position involved in a QA job.
This quality guarantee professional in any organization is responsible for developing and implementing quality management procedures and systems.
To put it simply, it means that this person in charge of quality monitoring and assurance has to ensure that all products manufactured or marketed by a company are free from any flaws or errors and are of the highest quality.
Today, quality monitoring and guarantee job opportunities are available in a wide range of industries like manufacturing, self-storage, engineering, real estate, transport, construction, petrochemicals, food production and the public service sector.
Essential job functions:
- To review business statistics.
- To determine and document any areas that may need improvement.
- Inspecting and sampling the entire manufacturing process is another part of quality assurance job description .
- To review the current policies and improvise plans to improve upon the existing quality standards.
- To review and analyze the effectiveness of the modifications made.
- To ensure that all procedures within the company conform to health and safety regulations, financial policies and legislation such as equal opportunity.
- To educate the sales and marketing departments regarding the specific requirements of clients
- Administration Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Finance Manager
- First Aid Officer
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents