Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Our Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Is to provide a controlled work environment that protects the health, safety and welfare of all employees and other persons at our office/factory or work site.
[enter-your-company-name-here] accepts its responsibility as an employer, to train and assist all employees in safe work practices, and seeks the full support and cooperation of all employees.
- Management will meet its obligations to the act, regulations, codes and standards, by identifying all issues appropriate to the management of health and safety at our office.
- Business staff are committed to implementing and monitoring good health and safety practices in their specific areas of operation.
- All employees have a personal responsibility to their employer, their fellow workers, themselves and the general public to adopt and maintain appropriate health and safety standards in all their work activities.
Our safety program may include but is not limited to:
- Identifying hazards in the office and at client’s premises using risk management procedures
- Assessing the risks that may result from hazards
- Acting as soon as possible to prevent, or minimise, the level of risks
- Inspecting, monitoring, and reviewing the implementation and effectiveness of safety measures undertaken
- Where appropriate, involving personnel in discussions and decisions that improve health and safety conditions.
At all times the business will maintain health and safety as a priority, and will not knowingly demand or expect any person to participate in any activities which are likely to be detrimental to their health or safety.
[eg: John Smith]
- Customer Grievance Policy
- Customer Relationship Policy
- Environment Policy
- Our Commitment To Quality – Policy
- Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents