Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
Our client’s/customer’s right to privacy,
We recognise and value our [client’s/customer’s] right to privacy, dignity and confidentiality in all aspects of their personal or business life.
[enter-your-company-name-here] respects and upholds your rights to privacy protection under the [National Privacy Principles] in regulating how we collect, use, disclose and hold your personal information.
We have a detailed policy and set of procedures to ensure that only authorised staff have access to your personal information and that it remains confidential and only used for appropriate purposes and in accordance with this policy.
- To ensure that each customer has the same level of privacy, dignity and confidentiality as is afforded to the rest of the [Australian community].
- All customer files must be kept secure when not being accessed directly by authorised staff
- Confidential customer files and information is available only to authorised staff for the purpose of assisting the customer in activities relevant to their business with us.
- No unnecessary or irrelevant information is to be requested from customers
- [enter-your-company-name-here] must not request the use of or recording of:
- Tax file numbers (unless legally required to do so)
- Information of the damaging nature
- Unnecessary confidential information
… Without the informed consent of the customer
- Customer Grievance Policy
- Customer Relationship Policy
- Environment Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Our Commitment To Quality – Policy
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents