[enter-your-company-name-here] will conduct it’s activities in an environmentally friendly and sensitive manner.
Our goal is to understand and meet our environmental obligations to our employees, our customers and the community, in accordance with the [enter relevant laws e.g. Environmental Protection Act] and the [enter relevant Environmental Standards].
The environmental management system may include but is not limited to:
- Planning work activities, to meet environmental and cultural heritage legislation and guidelines
- Operating an environmentally sound and culturally aware business
- Training all staff in environmental issue awareness and work procedures
- Reporting and recording environmental practices as part of our management system
- Reviewing and auditing other environmental procedures, to enable continual improvement.
Our commitment is to:
- Comply with legislation concerned with the production, minimisation and disposal of waste, control of hazardous substances, and industrial noise
- Comply with Government Acts and requirements for the protection of our cultural heritage
- Act with due regard for the requirements and expectations of our neighbours, employees, shareholders, suppliers and sub-contractors, insurers, and industrial associations
- Act in the interests of our client’s
Encourage employee education and participation in improving environmental awareness and practice
- Customer Grievance Policy
- Customer Relationship Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Our Commitment To Quality – Policy
- Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents