Customer Relationship Policy
The customer relationship comes first
The foundation of customer goodwill is the existence, promotion and practice of a sound customer relations policy. Such a policy is a formal promise to our customers representing our commitment to their satisfaction.
The philosophy that under pins our business is the belief that if we are in this industry for the sole purpose of making money, we will not achieve true success.
Our business purpose is to provide [business offering] to the [region] region.
General guiding principals
- Success is not, in our view, measured by our asset worth, it is instead measured by our personal worth and attributes.
- Our priority will always be our customers.
- Our customers may not always be right, but they always come first in our considerations. Our policy is to provide a quality service that is superior to that provided in our local industry and focusing on providing effective service that is responsive to the needs of our customers and ensures robust relationships with them.
- We seek to provide a service that is based on trust and mutual respect. We like to do business with people what we have a relationship with. Without a relationship carefully constructed between our customers and ourselves, trust and mutual respect cannot exist.
- Communication forms a significant proportion of our approach and to our business affairs and we seek to encourage effective discussion and exchange with our customers. We will actively encourage our customers to communicate any concerns they have to us. Our commitment is to seek quick, responsive and convenient resolution of our customers’ concerns.
- We commit to ensuring that all of our people fully understand our customer relations policy and protocols and implement all requirements of these.
- Customer Grievance Policy
- Environment Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Our Commitment To Quality – Policy
- Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents