Principal purpose of position
An office cleaner dusts, mops and takes out the trash, making sure a building is well-kept.
Office cleaners have important duties, as they are responsible for helping to create a pleasant environment for workers and customers.
Essential job functions:
- Office cleaners wipe down appliances and furniture
- Cleans front window and display case
- Vacuum and occasionally shampoos carpet.
- Empty bins
- They might clean everything from the company ceo’s desk to the employee microwave.
- They need to know how to use various equipment needed for cleaning, such as tools used to polish floors.
- They also must have a firm grasp of which types of cleaning chemicals are to be used for each job–and be sure not to mix ones that could be toxic.
- Administration Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Finance Manager
- First Aid Officer
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents