Customer Grievance Policy
We respect our customers right to have their grievances heard
Each customer is free to raise and have resolved equitably, any complaint he/she may have regarding [enter-your-company-name-here] or the services provided by [enter-your-company-name-here].
The underlying principles of this policy are to ensure that:
- Each customer has access to procedures for dealing with complaints and disputes.
- All complaints and disputes are managed in a way that maintains the privacy, confidentiality and dignity of the customer.
- All complaints and disputes are addressed within a maximum of 30 days.
- None of the policies or procedures limit in any way the right of the customer to involve other agencies, including the police service, the ombudsman, anti discrimination council, human rights and equal opportunities commission, members of parliament, or any other agencies.
How this will operate:
- We will encourage any customer with the complaint, to provide details of the grievance in writing or verbally to the manager.
- Matters that are not resolved will be recorded and the customer will be provided with information on appropriate methods of escalating the matter externally to [enter-your-company-name-here].
- [enter-your-company-name-here] agrees unreservedly to implement any decision made by the appropriate authorities in favour of our customer, in relation to the complaint.
- Customer Relationship Policy
- Environment Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Our Commitment To Quality – Policy
- Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents