Wages and Conditions Policy
Remuneration is paid at the rate described in the Letter of Appointment.
Income Tax will be debited from wages in accordance with the [your contries tax office Australian Tax Office (ATO)] requirements. The tax scale is based on [ATO] income tax schedules and determined by the data contained in the taxation form lodged by the employee on commencement of employment.
Group Certificates will be issued within 30 working days of the end of the financial year.
[Your countries savings scheme e.g Superannuation]
The company will contribute a percentage of the employee’s income, as prescribed by the ATO, to a superannuation fund that has been nominated by the employee. Superannuation fund details are provided upon commencement of employment.
Hours of work
Hours of work are detailed in the Letter of Appointment.
Rest breaks are detailed in the Letter of Appointment.
If applicable, the relevant employment award is detailed in the Letter of Appointment.
All reasonable work-related expenses are reimbursed to authorised employees, subject to approval by management. Receipts must be produced for all expenses incurred. Management will provide guidelines to determine what constitutes a reasonable expense.
- Acknowledgement By Employee
- Attitude To Safety In The Workplace
- Communication Of Policies and Procedures
- Company Owned Motor Vehicle Policy
- Emergencies Accidents and Threats
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents