Company Owned Motor Vehicle Policy
For certain positions, employees are supplied with a fully maintained motor vehicle.
Management must be notified of any changes to the status of an employee’s driver’s licence.
Company employees who meet the requirements for age, driving history, licence etc, may drive the motor vehicle with the permission of the person assigned to that vehicle and manager as appropriate. Additional drivers must complete the vehicle log book and record the date and times that the vehicle was under their control.
Any damage or problems with the vehicle must also be recorded in the log book before the vehicle is returned to the assigned driver.
Vehicle maintenance will be carried out only by the vehicle dealer or by an authorised service repairer. Management must be notified prior to the commencement of any work. Receipts for any motor vehicle related purchase must be handed to management at the end of each month.
Cleaning of the company owned motor vehicle is the responsibility of the person assigned to that vehicle.
Purchasing of fuel for a company owned motor vehicle is the responsibility of the person assigned to that vehicle or the driver, as appropriate.
Receipts for vehicle expenses are to be given to [WHO].
Receipts must show the GST component.
Accidents or damage
Accidents and damage to vehicles must be reported to management immediately.
Management together with the assigned driver will complete all necessary reports and claims.
- Acknowledgement By Employee
- Attitude To Safety In The Workplace
- Communication Of Policies and Procedures
- Emergencies Accidents and Threats
- Employee Code Of Counduct
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents