Communication Of Policies and Procedures
Employee Manual, Operations Manual
These are made available to all employees, and remain the property of the company. During induction training, we will refer to relevant procedures and forms contained in these manuals. Employees are free to access and read them at any time.
The quality of our services depends on our employees following our business requirements. These Manuals and instructions are not to be removed from business premises.
When employees have read the Employee Manual, discussed its contents with their supervisor and understood its contents, they are required to sign an acknowledgment form.
Our procedures, master forms, letter templates, etc., are “controlled documents”, and can only be changed by management. This is to ensure that all employees are working from the same, current versions.
If employees can suggest a change or improvement, they should contact their manager to discuss the change. Do not make any changes without authority.
Meetings are held as required. All employees are required to attend.
Keeping us informed
To assist us in developing and maintaining good communications, please keep us informed of changes in address, phone number and other details.
- Acknowledgement By Employee
- Attitude To Safety In The Workplace
- Company Owned Motor Vehicle Policy
- Emergencies Accidents and Threats
- Employee Code Of Counduct
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents