Introduction and Welcome To All Staff
Welcome to the staff of [enter-your-company-name-here].
We take pride in our business. Our workplace will benefit from your enthusiasm and willingness to do your job well. This Manual and our induction process will assist you to understand our policies and procedures and in working with your fellow employees.
We will describe in detail what you can expect from us and what we will expect from you. However, if you have any queries, please ask your supervisor.
We extend a sincere welcome to you and wish you every success in your new position.
[enter-your-company-name-here] started [HOW AND WHEN]. [WHAT HAVE WE ACCOMPLISHED SINCE].
The business is owned by [WHO AND WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THE BUSINESS EG WE ARE A FRANCHISE FOR XYZ GROUP OF COMPANY HOWEVER WE OPERATE AUTONOMOUSLY].
[WHAT AWARDS OR OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS]
Our attitude to quality
[enter-your-company-name-here] provides a quality [WHAT] business.
Our activities include:
In providing a quality service, we look for ways to:
- ensure we have information and resources to support our operations
- understand the needs of our industry, our clients and customers
- design and develop services to meet those needs
- select and train our staff and contractors to maintain high standards
- continuously ensure quality
- ensure regulatory compliance
- monitor our clients and customers to determine the level of satisfaction after completion of work
- ensure that, not only our immediate clients and customers, but everyone involved benefits from the quality of our work
- set and review measurable business objectives
- commit to continuous improvement
This statement demonstrates the relationship and attitude that we maintain towards our customers and our standards of service. We request your wholehearted support and participation in this quest for quality.
Our attitude to Health & Safety
Our policy is to provide a controlled work environment that protects the health, safety and welfare of all employees and other people at our [WORK SITE EG OFFICE, WAREHOUSE, ETC].
The company accepts its responsibility as an employer, to train and assist all employees in safe work practices, and seeks the full support and co-operation of all employees.
Our commitment to Health and Safety:
- Management will meet its obligations to the Act, Regulations, Codes and Standards, by identifying all issues appropriate to the management of health and safety in all areas of operation.
- Staff are committed to implementing and monitoring good health and safety practices in their specific areas of operation.
- All employees have a personal responsibility to their employer, their fellow workers, themselves and the general public to adopt and maintain appropriate health and safety standards in all their work activities.
- At all times the business maintains health and safety as a priority, and will not knowingly demand or expect any person to participate in any activities that are likely to be detrimental to their health or safety.
Our attitude to customers
We make a formal promise, in our policy statements to our customers, that represents our commitment to their satisfaction. The philosophy that underpin’s our business is the belief that, if we participate in this industry for the sole purpose of making money, we will not achieve true success. Success is not, in our view, measured by our asset worth, it is instead measured by our personal worth and attributes.
Our business purpose is [WHAT].
Our order of priorities will always be:
- Our customers
Our customers may not always be right, but they always come first in our considerations.
Our policy is to deliver a quality service that is superior to that of other providers in our industry and focussed on delivering effective service that is responsive to the needs of our clients and customers and ensures robust relationships with them.
We seek to provide a service that is based on trust and mutual respect. We prefer to conduct business with people that we have a relationship with. Without a relationship carefully constructed between our customers and ourselves, trust and mutual respect cannot exist.
We commit to ensuring that all our employees fully understand our customer relations policy and protocols and implement all requirements of these.
[enter-your-company-name-here] will be [WHAT].
[enter-your-company-name-here] is committed to providing [WHAT WHERE].
We will work towards achieving this vision by:
- [WHAT EG, OBTAINING FEEDBACK FROM OUR CUSTOMERS AND ENSURING THAT WE ALWAYS MEET OR EXCEED THEIR EXPECTATIONS ETC]
- Acknowledgement By Employee
- Attitude To Safety In The Workplace
- Communication Of Policies and Procedures
- Company Owned Motor Vehicle Policy
- Emergencies Accidents and Threats
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents