Compant Training Policy
On-the-job training commences with induction, and continues until new staff are deemed competent by their Supervisor.
From time to time, training sessions are conducted internally in order to assist staff to acquire or improve skills in safety operations, compliance and other professional skills.
Staff may also be invited or encouraged to attend external courses to improve their professional and operational skills. Staff are expected to make themselves available for these, except in extenuating circumstances.
This is a program for continuous improvement, and may include:
- refresher courses on use of in-house software
- training on new equipment and processes
- use of new forms.
Ongoing training not only includes in-house training, but also includes attendance or enrolment in external courses.
Attendance at and recognition of internal training and competency gained is recorded in the Training Register.
Attendance, Qualifications and Certificates of Attainment are recorded in the Employee Record.
The business has a policy of assisting staff who are undertaking studies relevant to their position within the organisation. Staff are expected to make themselves available for all training, except in extenuating situations.
- Annual Performance Review
- Conducting A Counselling Interview
- Conducting A Staff Performance Review
- Professional Development Policy
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents