Cheque Signing and Authority
To spell out procedures that must be followed in the signing of cheques on behalf of [enter-your-company-name-here].
- All cheques must contain two eligible signatures.
- Eligible signatories are Board members or staff members who have been previously nominated and endorsed by the Board.
- Any two of the above have the authority to sign cheques.
- Signatories cannot sign a cheque made payable to themselves.
- A list of all cheques issued each month will be provided to the Treasurer.
- Managing Petty Cash
- Payment Approval (paying For What We Get)
- Purchase Orders (ensuring A Paper Trail Exists)
- Receipt Of Goods and Conformity Of Supply
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents