Review Of Measurements
Provide a review schedule for management planning.
Planning in and of itself is inadequate to ensure the success of management operations. Planning requires regular scheduled reviews.
All management and executive
Operations Plans and Financial Performance are:
- reviewed monthly
- reported to the monthly management meeting.
- Business Strategy and Planning
- Checking That Documents Match What People Do (internal Audit)
- Documentation Control Procedure
- Improving The Business System – Prevention and Correction Of Problems
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents