Scheduled Asset Maintenance
- Ensure all inspection, measuring and test equipment in use is known to be calibrated, accurate and appropriate to service and testing activities
- Ensure plant and equipment is maintained in a safe and reliable manner.
- All equipment requiring calibration, is registered in the Calibration Equipment Master List.
- Each individual item has its own Calibration Record, to record calibration schedules, tolerances and records of calibration results.
- All newly purchased measuring and testing equipment is checked and registered before use.
- All staff are required to store and use measuring equipment in a manner which prevents abuse, misuse, or damage.
- Where measuring equipment (apart from tape) is found to be out of calibration, it is withdrawn from service and tagged until the status of error is determined. The equipment may need calibration, or it may become unserviceable.
- Goods or work which has been inspected by calibrated equipment, which is “out of calibration”, is quarantined immediately for recheck.
Vehicles, plant and equipment
- Company plant and equipment must be maintained in a safe and reliable condition.
- All plant and equipment details are written up on the Plant and Equipment Register.
- Records of service and repair work are written on the Plant and Equipment Maintenance Record Sheet.
- Equipment For Operations
- Information Technology Security and Recovery From Disaster
- Protection Of Assets Policy
- Workplace Facilities
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents