Protection Of Assets Policy
[enter-your-company-name-here] aims at all times to prevent disrepair, excessive risk, untraceable transactions, or conflicts of interest in the management of the organisation’s resources.
The CEO shall not:
- Permit any unauthorised person to handle cash.
- Deposit the organisation’s funds other than in accordance with Board policy
- Allow abuse or misuse of the organisation’s assets. The organisation’s property will be inventoried and a security system in place to ensure adequate safeguards to prevent loss, damage, or theft of property.
- Propose that the organisation’s assets be insured for less than what is considered necessary for prudent risk management.
- Allow employees to drive the organisation’s or rental vehicles while their licence is suspended or cancelled or if their driving record increases the premium or cancels the vehicle insurance.
- Allow intellectual property, information or files to be used for purposes other than in the organisation’s best interests
- Equipment For Operations
- Information Technology Security and Recovery From Disaster
- Scheduled Asset Maintenance
- Workplace Facilities
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents