Budgets and Targets
Forecast sales on a rolling twelve month projection to facilitate other budgeting processes.
identify performance targets for sales staff
Goal setting is a useful motivator for sales staff. It provides a yardstick for performance and makes sales staff accountable for their time.
For best staff morale, it should be a form of encouragement and a “game”. It should not carry the threat of dismissal for under performance in itself. It may help detect under performance that management and the staff member can reverse through communication and professional development.
These targets apply to all sales staff. Supervisors set individual targets for trainees according to their stage of development. Each office and each individual sales person will have goals for the month, quarter and year. Without a goal being set for all aspects of your business, success will be impossible to achieve.
The sales budgets should be realistic and achievable as they form a part of the company budget process and will be used by Accounting staff in developing overall projections for the company.
This section has been left blank for you to develop budgeting process steps for your business.
- Sales Staff presentations
- Sales Staff Strike Rate
- Deadlines for monthly projections
- processes for identifying growth in the business to enable adequate forecasting on a rolling 12 month basis.
- Weekly Sales Meeting
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents