To identify and provide:
- plant and equipment
- communication hardware
- computer hardware and software
- furnishings and
- a safe and an appropriate working environment for visitors.
The work environment should:
- conform to regulations, industry guidelines and contractual requirements
- provide a positive climate to enhance performance, of all staff.
This procedure is provided primarily as a nod to the Quality Standard such that a part of the management system identifies the key elements of an effective working environment.
Management will ensure that adequate facilities are provided for staff and visitors, with regard to:
- Equipment For Operations
- Information Technology Security and Recovery From Disaster
- Protection Of Assets Policy
- Scheduled Asset Maintenance
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents