Cleaning The Premises
This section explains the cleaning requirements for the office.
- The company operates better in a clean and tidy environment.
- Visitors to the office can gain a bad impression if the office is untidy.
- If the office is not clean, it can be a health hazard
Cleaning during the day
- If staff members carry out a messy task, such as a mail out or opening and installing new equipment, they must clean and vacuum when they have finished.
- See food drink and cleaning up
Cleaning at the end of each day
- See customer areas
- See front window display
- See opening the office
- See closing the office
- See individual desks
Conducts weekly cleaning according to the cleaning specifications. These include:
- Areas for cleaning
- Products and equipment used
- Standards required
- Weekly, monthly and annual cleaning instructions
- Food- Drink and Cleaning Up
- Greeting Telephone Callers
- Greeting Visitors To The Office
- Meeting Schedule
- Opening and Closing Office Procedure
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents