5.4.1 Quality Objectives
This procedure identifies that we have established Quality Objectives in Key Business Areas of the organisation. These objectives are consistent with our quality policy, have been established by top management and address our management priorities, commercial intent, legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.
We have processes for evaluating these objectives, meeting the needs of interested parties and mitigating risk.
[enter-your-company-name-here] has written objectives for sustaining and improving the business in the areas of:
- Purchasing and procurement
- Sources of business
- Client management
- review our actual performance against these objectives on a regular basis.
- modify and update our written objectives, to continually improve our performance against these objectives.
- have set in place strategic and business planning together with operations planning in order to;
- predict the outcomes for the quarter, updated monthly
- conduct effective, annual business planning
- carry out strategic planning with projected outcomes for 3 to 5 years.
- Our operational plans and financial performance are reviewed monthly and reported to a monthly management meeting.
- 5.1.0 Management Commitment
- 5.2.0 Customer Focus
- 5.3.0 Quality Policy
- 5.4.2 Qms Planning
- 5.5.1 Responsibility and Authority
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents