5.1.0 Management Commitment
To evidence that top management is committed to the development, implementation and continual improvement of its Quality Management System (QMS).
Top management is responsible for communicating the importance of meeting customer, legal, statutory and regulatory requirements. In addition, top management shall demonstrate its commitment and support for the establishment of a quality policy and quality objectives.
Top management shall conduct regular management reviews and ensure the availability of resources for the operation of the QMS.
[enter-your-company-name-here] asserts that its Quality Management System (QMS) provides evidence of top management’s commitment to the development, implementation and improvement of the QMS.
The procedures in this Manual specifically respond to our commitment at all levels of our organisation including top management to:
- effective communication at all levels of the organisation, especially with respect to the importance of meeting our client’s requirements together with all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- the establishment of the quality policy that includes the organisation’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and client satisfaction. The quality policy statement is a public document and is endorsed by (who)
- ensuring that quality objectives are established and met through review processes that are documented and recorded.
- the regular management review of the system and its outcomes
- ensuring that the necessary resources are available to manage the system.
(Expansion with details is required here)
- 5.2.0 Customer Focus
- 5.3.0 Quality Policy
- 5.4.1 Quality Objectives
- 5.4.2 Qms Planning
- 5.5.1 Responsibility and Authority
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents