5.3.0 Quality Policy
To evidence that top management has developed and implemented a quality policy that is appropriate for the organisation and that it includes a commitment to compliance with the requirements of the standard and the continual improvement to the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
In addition, top management shall ensure that the quality policy provides a framework for the establishment and review of quality objectives, the policy is communicated and understood throughout the organisation and that it is regularly reviewed for continued relevance.
[enter-your-company-name-here] has developed a policy that identifies our commitment to quality and continuous improvement. This policy provides the framework for the maintenance of our objectives in quality and communicates our approach to quality.
[enter-your-company-name-here] provides a quality (insert here a description of your business for example, real estate business).
Our activities include:
- (List of the main and typical activities of your business)
Our Quality Management System provides a framework for addressing;
- the availability of information and resources necessary to support our operations
- the requirement for understanding the needs of our industry and our clients
- the design and development of services to meet market requirements
- the selection and training of staff and contractors to maintain high standards of quality
- the maintenance of continuous quality inspection and testing practices
- regulatory compliance
- the monitoring our client’s level of satisfaction after completion of work
- the need to ensure that, not only our immediate clients but also, other stakeholders benefit from the quality of our work
- the setting and reviewing of measurable business objectives
- the commitment to continuous improvement and suitability of our management system.
This statement is issued to indicate our attitude towards our relationship with our clients and our standards of service. The full support of our employees, suppliers and contractors is sought in actively pursuing this quest for quality.
- 5.1.0 Management Commitment
- 5.2.0 Customer Focus
- 5.4.1 Quality Objectives
- 5.4.2 Qms Planning
- 5.5.1 Responsibility and Authority
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents