Staff Recruitment Policy
The Staff Recruitment Policy has been established to ensure [enter-your-company-name-here] has the opportunity to attract the best available staff for all vacant positions.
[enter-your-company-name-here] is committed to providing high quality products and services. To support the achievement of this objective we recognise the importance of employing the most suitable applicants for vacant positions.
[enter-your-company-name-here] will ensure it has the opportunity to attract the best available staff by broadly advertising all vacant positions.
[enter-your-company-name-here] will also internally advertise all vacant positions to current staff to encourage career advancement and to promote local opportunities.
- All positions may be advertised through relevant networks, on relevant websites, through local employment services, and in national and local newspapers.
- All advertisements must be approved by the (title) and, if the cost exceeds the allocated budget, by the Board.
- All contact regarding the position is to be directed through reception, with all applications marked “Confidential” and posted to the (title).
- Basic records of the recruitment process are to be maintained. Records should include information about position descriptions sent, applications received (including applicants’ names, addresses and contact numbers), a list of applicants short-listed and interviewed, and a record that applicants have been notified of outcomes.
- Letters of acknowledgment will be posted to all written applications prior to the short-listing of final suitable applicants.
- Applicants who do not meet the key selection criteria and are not suitable to be short-listed for an interview will be sent a written rejection letter.
- The short-listing and interview process will be conducted by a panel which will include the (title). If an applicant is a family member or friend of a staff member, then the panel will be selected accordingly to protect the process and declaration of interest.
- At the conclusion of the recruitment process, all applications will be filed for five years in the Staff Recruitment File in the (title’s) office.
- Advertising For New Staff Policy
- Interviewing Staff
- Letter Of Appointment
- New Staff (first Day Induction)
- Recruitment Policy and Procedure
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents