Letter Of Appointment
All staff receive a letter of appointment detailing their rights, benefits, responsibilities and accountabilities.
This procedure is intended to ensure that everyone starts work with the same understanding and expectations.
On joining the company, all staff will be given a Letter of Appointment that outlines their conditions of employment. It will contain:
- their position
- their salary / wage
- probation period
- hours of work
Dear [CONTACT NAME],
We are please to confirm our offer to have you join [enter-your-company-name-here] on the following termes.
If you agree with this offer kindly sign as provided below and return to me. Otherwise please contact me to discuss any matters of concern.
Signed as terms accepted
- Advertising For New Staff Policy
- Interviewing Staff
- New Staff (first Day Induction)
- Recruitment Policy and Procedure
- Staff Recruitment Policy
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents