New Staff (first Day Induction)
All staff are inducted into the business, to ensure that they settle in as smoothly and effectively as possible.
This procedure is designed to ensure that staff feel welcome and comfortable in their new environment.
All new staff receive an induction into the business and are given an Employee Manual.
They will also have access to this Operations Manual. They will be trained using relevant procedures and forms relating to the Operations Manual.
The employer will:
- induct the new staff
- ensure all induction items are completed and signed off
- prepare the Letter of Employment
- complete the Employee Record
- create an employee file
- analyse skills gap and identify training requirements.
See full details in
Introduction and welcome to all staff
- Advertising For New Staff Policy
- Interviewing Staff
- Letter Of Appointment
- Recruitment Policy and Procedure
- Staff Recruitment Policy
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents