Job Description Template
See below for an example of a typical job description template.
A job description is a document that describes the general tasks, or other related, and responsibilities of a position. It may specify the functionary to whom the position reports, specifications such as the qualifications or skills needed by the person in the job, and a general expectations of the role / job.
Principal purpose of this position
eg : Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
This role serves the following department/s:
- eg : Sales, Marketing
Essential job functions of this role:
- eg : Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- eg : Plans training for the development of the Account Executives.
- add your own
Qualifications required for this role:
- eg : only qualified electricians can undertake this role having completed there Agrade certificate
- enter your organisations qualification requirements for this role
What relationships will this role need to develop and nurture
- eg : the manager of the workshop
- eg : other workers in the workshop area
What authority does this role have
- eg : can sign maintenance cheques
- eg : can authorise work under $20,000
- Policy and Procedure Template
- Policy Template
- Policy- Procedure Work Instruction
- Procedure Template
- Sample Policy and Procedure Layout Template
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents