This procedure contains the instructions for confirming settlement.
Confirm settlements and complete settlement tasks;
- Contact buyer to see if they require a final inspection during the week prior to settlement
- Contact Vendor to approve using the key to enter the property or if the Vendor is to be in attendance. Vendor can assist in instructing buyer on the use of appliances etc. in the home.
Organise keys and gifts for settlement day
- If you are in the office when the buyer collects keys/settlement gift you should hand this gift box to the buyer, as they are about to become your prospective Vendor.
- Handing Over Key
- Key Procedure
- Purchaser and Vendor Communication At Settlement
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents